Publications of Thomas P. Stockfisch
- “Anti-Microbial Antibodies and Inflammatory Markers are Present in the Serum of Patients with IBD Years Before Diagnosis and can Predict Disease” by Joana Torres, Pei Wang, Fred Princen, Thomas Stockfisch, Francesca Petralia, Rok Seon Choung, Shannon Telesco, Richard Strauss, Chad Porter, Joseph Murray, Mark S. Riddle Jean-Frédéric Colombel. Gastroenterology 152(5):S605, April 2017.
- “Serologic microbial associated markers can predict Crohn’s disease behavior years before dis-ease diagnosis.” by R. S. Choung, F. Princen, T. P. Stockfisch, J. Torres, A. C. Maue, C. K. Porter, F. Leon, B. De Vroey, S. Singh, M. S. Riddle, J. A. Murray, J. F. Colombel and the PREDICTS Study Team. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/apt.13641.
- “78 Longitudinal Status of Serological Markers Predict Crohn's Disease Phenotype Before Diagnosis: A ‘PREDICTS’ Study” by Rok Seon Choung, Thomas P. Stockfisch, Fred Princen, Alexander C. Maue, Bénédicte De Vroey, Chad K. Porter, Sharat Singh, Francisco Leon, Mark S. Riddle, Joseph A. Murray, Jean-Frederic Colombel. Gastroenterology Volume 148, Issue 4, Supplement 1, April 2015, Page S-22.
- “Plasma Protein-Based Biomarker Classifiers That Discriminate Patients With Colon Polyps or Adenomas From Those Who Do Not As Determined by Colonoscopy” by Bruce Wilcox, Lisa J. Croner, Jeff J. Jones, Ryan W Benz, Roslyn Dillon, Heather Skor, William F. Smith, Scott R. Schreckengaust, Kutbuddin S. Doctor, Thomas P. Stockfisch, John Blume. Gastroenterology Volume 144, Issue 5, Supplement 1, May 2013, Pages S-527.
- “Combined Serological, Genetic, and Inflammatory Markers Differentiate Non-IBD, Crohn's Dis-ease, and Ulcerative Colitis Patients.” by Plevy, Scott, Mark S. Silverberg, Steve Lockton, Tom Stockfisch, Lisa Croner, Jordan Stachelski, Michelle Brown et al. 2013 Inflammatory bowel diseases 19, no. 6 (2013): 1139-1148.
- “166 Combined Serologic, Genetic, and Inflammatory Markers Can Accurately Differentiate Non-IBD, Crohn's Disease, and Ulcerative Colitis Patients.” by Plevy, Scott E., Thomas P. Stockfisch, Steven Lockton, Lisa J. Croner, Sharat Singh, and Fred Princen. 2012 Gastroenterology 142, no. 5 (2012): S-41.
- “Partially Unified Multiple Property Recursive Partitioning (PUMP-RP) Analyses of Cyclooxygenase (COX) Inhibitors” by Shashidhar N. Rao and Thomas P. Stockfisch. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci 43(5) 1614-1622 (2003).
- “Partially Unified Multiple Property Recursive Partitioning (PUMP-RP): a New Method for Predicting and Understanding Drug Selectivity” by Thomas P. Stockfisch. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci 43(5) 1608-1613 (2003).
- “Derivation of Class II Force Fields. 8. Derivation of a General Quantum Mechanical Force Field For Organic Compounds” by Carl S. Ewig, Rajiv Berry, Uri Dinur, Jorg-Rudiger Hill, Ming-Jing Hwang, Haiying Li, Chris Liang, Jon Maple, Zhengwei Peng, Thomas P. Stockfisch, Thomas S. Thacher, Lisa Yan, Xiangshan Ni, and Arnold T. Hagler. J. Comput. Chem., 22:1782-1800 (2001).
- “Derivation of Class II Force Fields: V. Quantum Force Field for Amides, Peptides, and Related Compounds” by J.R. Maple, M.-J. Hwang, K. J. Jalkanen, T. P. Stockfisch, A. T. Hagler. J. Comp. Chem., Vol. 19 No. 4, 430-458 (1998).
- “Derivation of Class II Force Fields. III. Characterization of a Quantum Force Field for Alkanes” by J.R. Maple, M.-J. Hwang, T.P. Stockfisch and A.T. Hagler. Israel Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 34, issue 2, pp195-231 (1994).
- “Derivation of Class II Force Fields. 2. Derivation and Characterization of a Class II Force Field, CFF93, for the Alkyl Functional Group and Alkane Molecules” by M.J. Hwang, T.P. Stockfisch and A.T. Hagler. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 1994, 116, 2515.
- “Derivation of Class II Force Fields. 1. Methodology and Quantum Force Field for the Alkyl Functional Group and Alkane Molecules” by J.R. Maple, M.J. Hwang, T.P. Stockfisch, U. Dinur, M. Waldman, C.S. Ewig and A.T. Hagler. Journal of Computational Chemistry, 1994, 15, 162.
- “Class-II force-fields for peptides and proteins.” by M.J. Hwang, T. Stockfisch, M. Hassan, D. Nguyen and A.T. Hagler. Biophysical Journal 64(N2) A 12-12 (1993).
- “Monte Carlo Study of a Microscopic Lattice Model for Microemulsions” by T. P. Stockfisch and J. C. Wheeler. Journal of Chemical Physics 1993, 99, 6165.
- “A Microscopic Lattice Model for Microemulsions” by T. P. Stockfisch and J. C. Wheeler. Journal of Physical Chemistry, 1988, 92, 3292.
- “A Statistical Mechanical Model for Microemulsions” by J. C. Wheeler and T. P. Stockfisch in Physics of Amphiphilic Layers Springer Proceedings in Physics 21; Ed. by J. Meunier, D. Langevin, and N. Boccara; Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1987.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Stockfisch Consulting. All Rights Reserved.